Yep, can you believe it? This is the 100th post on The Jernigan Wagon! I feel like I'm just getting started, but 100 posts is a bunch! It's like one hundred mini papers all about my family. I could write one hundred more. And then another hundred. And another! I love journaling the adventures we take in The Jernigan Wagaon. Thanks for riding along! Your feedback and comments mean a lot to me. Y'all are the best! (Some of you have even mentioned that you've gone to the very beginning and read all the way through... geez! That is a lot!)
You know what else is the best? Visits from family! We have already had Davis and Anna visit and Susu, too! This past weekend, Bobo and Mimi drove 524+ miles to come for a visit here in St Louis. It couldn't have been a better time... well, maybe if it would have lasted longer. :)
Peek-a-boo! I see you!
Julip loves books and her Bobo!
Going to eat lunch.
Last time they saw baby Jubie, she was just starting to take a few steps.
Playing with the instruments at Tilles Park, right down the street from our house!
There is no doubt where Julip gets her pretty looks from!
I LOVE this photograph. Julip's can now say "bubbles"...sorta.
Red Mango, yum yum! Yes, I let Jubie try some frozen yogurt. Red Mango's is sweetened with agave nectar and uses natural, whole ingredients. She loved it, but I think Bobo loved giving it to her more! :)
How cute! For full disclosure, I was taking the picture and my hair was in rollers, too! I'll have to post a picture of me with rollers to be even with Mimi. (Don't be mad at me, Mimi! I will take it down if you want!) :)
Julip loves crepes! She was charming her Bobo across the table. She knows how to get more crepes!
Mimi bought her this dress when she was first born. Isn't it beautiful?
Isn't SHE beautiful? :)
We had such a fun time with Mimi and Bobo and were happy they were our first guests in our new home! Julip will never question if she is loved or not. Between Dustin and I, her grandparents, great grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins and friends, there is more than enough love to go around for this beautiful girl. Julip is one blessed little lady.
Thanks for coming by whether you're a blog visitor or a guest in our home. You're the best!
love,
caro xoxo
P.S. COME VISIT!!! we have plenty of room and lots to explore!









2 comments:
Oh I love these new pictures! ... and Jubie's new aqua dress, and her hair barrett and the sweet pictures of Mimi, Bobo, Duddy and Julip! She IS beautiful!!
Julip is looking so grown up and is beautiful! We miss ya'll!
Post a Comment