11.16.2011

Chase + Hollylujah

I must say, this post may be a little creepy. The entire thing is about our dear friends Chase and Holly and how beautiful they are! They just got married on October 15th, and we have been so excited for them since the day Chase told us he was going to ask her to be his wife! While living in Huntsville, Chase would regularly (nearly every night) come to our house for dinner, beer, good conversation, and debates discussions. He quickly became one of our best friends. Then he became 100 times better when he met the most beautifully radiant blonde, Holly! We fell in love with her right away, too!

Here are their engagement images. I wonder what color hair their children will have...

                                     



Aren't they just beautiful people? Even more importantly, their hearts are beautiful and belong to the Lord. 


Dustin was a groomsmen, and I had the honor of singing throughout their ceremony. The bride's processional was the "Hallelujah chorus" of Thy Mercy My God where I happily sang, "Hollylujah", with tears streaming down my face. (I was one of the many that got emotional. Everyone was crying out of deep love for these two!)



 photo by Amanda Bowen


 photo by Rob Hereth, Holly's brother! 

They got married on the land of their dear friends, the same place they were engaged. The field was beautiful with horses grazing and the sun shining behind the mountains of North Alabama. It truly was a picture of Jesus returning for his bride, the Church, and making all things new! And we definitely celebrated with that in mind. It was an amazing weekend, an amazing wedding, celebrating an amazing couple! 

 This picture doesn't even begin to do the scene justice. 

Something so special about their wedding was how many talented people shared their skills to pull off the big day. Holly's friend was the wedding photographer (if you live in Alabama, book Rylee Hitchner Photography for your engagement and wedding. She is incredible!), another friend was the wedding coordinator and did all the flowers, another friend baked the cakes, ladies from the church made the food for the reception, as I mentioned already they got married on their friends land (which was the perfect wedding location), Chase's friend dj'ed, we (me plus 5 extremely talented musicians) did the music, and countless other people chipped in as needed! I can only hope that Julip's wedding is so special! It reminded me of our wedding day

 The lovely couple at the rehearsal. 

 The best part of the dinner was nearly every person, at least every couple, shared a toast. Thankfully, I got it all on film for them to cherish forever. This couple is truly loved. 

I love the person on my left and the people on my right! Y'all are awesome! 


We love the Stephensons and cannot wait to see them over Thanksgiving break! 
love, 
Caro

P.S. Follow Holly and her best friend Meagan's blog A Little Seed, A Little Water! It's one of my favorites! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I cannot wait to see you, Dustin, and Julip either!

Caroline said...

I KNOW GIRL! I cannot wait to see you!!! :)