9.19.2011

4:35

Sometimes I like to just turn on the video, set it on a table, and let it run. Sometimes it's rather boring material and I just delete it. Other times, I capture pretty funny moments.

Recently Julip has been making the funniest little noise (actually, she's been doing it for a while). It makes me laugh every time, and when we're in public, it definitely turns heads and encourages some giggling. What does it sound like? Well, it sounds like she's saying, "giggle-giggle-giggle" but she adds a few funny syllables in there. We've even started calling her "Giggle Girl" (what a funny super power name). Did I get it on film? NO! I'm still trying. But regardless, I got some pretty funny footage. It is 4 minutes and 35 seconds long. I don't expect you to watch the entire thing. But, it definitely has some moments that will make you laugh!



This was Julip after she'd finished lunch. She was clearly ready to get out of her chair.


I love this silly little girl!
with love,
Jubie's momma

2 comments:

Annie Chase said...

I am that one who always watches to the end… She is adorable!

I was telling jodi about you the other day and I called you caroline jernigan. of course, jodi knew you before you were married but I have plum forgot your maiden name so I had to show her a picture instead…

Victoria said...

This is so precious! In the beginning when she was making all the high pitched noises, my dog had his ears pricked up and was turning his head side to side. Haha! Glad to see that y'all are enjoying St. Louis. That cold front you got finally made it up here to RI. We didn't get snow though!