This month has gone by kinda slowly, don't you think? I feel like it's been forever since I did a "Julip monthly update" update. Anyway, want to know what's going on with little Julibelle?
Well, she is becoming quite the talker. She has started to say new words each and everyday. So far I've counted about 30! Some new ones or phrases are: "I luh woo" (I love you), "bella-bun" (belly button), "doose" (juice), teese (can mean cheese, please, or cheese please). But her favorite word right now is "Bobo" (her grandpa's name). She says it all the time! :)
She loves to explore (read- she no longer wants to sit in her stroller very long). She will just walk and walk and walk. I have no idea how those little legs can go so long without resting! She loves being right around the action and people and being a little person!
See, once she sees something, she escapes! :)
One cute thing we have noticed is that she wants to be near us. She wont wonder off or go away on her own. She was content just sitting right underneath her daddy while he's working!
Jubie still loves purses, necklaces, braclets and shoes. She amazes me by getting two shoes that match and bringing them to me to put on her little feet. She also loves putting on our shoes. If there is a pair of shoes on the ground, she will put them on.
Daddy's big shoes!
She loves being outside. She also love reading. Her favorite thing to do is bring me a pile of books and start flipping through the pages. She'll act like she's reading by saying, "Ra-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra". Cute Julip!
This must be a very exciting moment for her- reading while outside? Simply bliss!
She also really enjoys watching Veggie Tales and Sesame Street. She usually watches a little while eating her breakfast. I find she eats more...sounds like me! :)
She seriously is figuring out how our wii controller works. It's crazy what she can pick up just by watching us!
Speaking of eating, little Julip is doing so much better! Her favorite foods are still cheese, bread/crackers, peanut butter, and grapes (she can put down like 20 grapes in one sitting) but she starting to eat the other foods I put on her tray, too. She'll eat egg whites, chicken, broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, raspberries, blackberries, and okra, to name a few. She usually wants to try whatever we eat. She's still nursing as usual and doesn't seem to want to give it up anytime soon, ha.
She's sharing her peanut butter and cracker with me.
Our mouths were blue from all the blueberries we'd eaten! She thought it was so funny that my tongue was blue.
A result of her eating so much is that she is heavier! She weighs a good 24 lbs now. She's still very lean, but she is tall at about 35ish inches. I can hardly carry her anymore!
I love my little Julip Emmaline!
Thankfully she has a strong daddy! :) They were looking in the reflection of an elevator! Silly Duddy and Jubie!
With love,
Caro, xoxo





2 comments:
Sweet, precious, messy little Julibelle!!! I love you!!!
SuSu
such cute pics!!!
Post a Comment