Being married only a short while and living on a tight budget, we have only had the options of decorating with what we have or making things. And, honestly, people have been so generous to us. We have acquired quite a few lovely hand-me-down, unwanted pieces in just a short time. Plus, I have been able to create things all throughout our house!
I hope that one day (in about 15 years) we'll unveil some jaw-dropping before and after pictures the traditional way with the before being bland and the after being beautifully brilliant. For this post, however, I want to share with you the not so typical before and after series. This is before and after we packed up our house and moved to St. Louis! Backwards, of course...just like us!
Before
(Julip's room)
After

Before
(Our bedroom. And yes, that is a sport's illustrated cover framed in the right corner of Patrick Willis tackling Tim Tebow. )
After
Before
(bathroom)
After

Before
(hallway)
After
Before
(kitchen)
After
Before
(living room)
After
(Imagine the after. Forgot to take a picture. Opps)
Before
(dining room)
After
Before
(laundry/sewing/guest room)
After
Before
(backyard.
You can see my garden between the super dead bush and the green bush.)
After
(Just kidding. This was in December. We didn't make it snow.)
We loved living in our little house on Pansy. It was so charming and felt like home. We loved living in Huntsville. And we miss our friends dearly! Each one of you has a very special place in our hearts! And don't you worry, we will (God willing) always have family in Huntsville; we'll be back to visit for sure!
with lots of love,
Caro, xoxo
P.S. Not only did I leave some of the best friends I've ever had, I also had to leave my carrots, kale, spinach, and arugula. Oh, and my COMPOST that I tended to daily for a YEAR! Moving is hard. But new opportunities await and the Lord is oh so good! :)



















1 comment:
You really do have such a knack for decorating! I know you miss your darling little house but mostly, I know you miss your wonderful friends. You will always have them though if you nurture and care for them as you did your garden. I love you, Chica!!
Post a Comment