3.21.2011

The Jernigan Wagon

You know, when I created this blog, I didn't have much in mind. I knew it would be a place for us to share pictures and updates of little Julip's first year. I knew that family would read the blog and maybe our honorary family members, but I did not expect very much. But this blog has become much more. It always amazes me when people tell me they have been keeping up and reading weekly. All types of people, some I know and some who only know me, encourage me to keep going and post more updates of precious little Jubie.

Our last small group meeting. We "celebrated" our move to St. Louis with a Cardinal's cake! Go Cardinals! Sad to leave, but so sweet of our dear friends. 

Not only have I been able to look back over this past year and remember the details of Julip from the hospital to the present, but I've also connected with other moms and friends here in the blogosphere. I've stayed connected with friends from all seasons of my life and opened a window into the Jernigan's world. And I hope, from your computer screen at the coffee-shop, office, or wherever you might be, you have been encouraged, laughed, and enjoyed a quick read about what's going on in our lives.

Thanks for reading. Thanks for commenting. Thanks for encouraging me to keep on keeping on. It means a lot to me! :)


Oh, and by-the-way, since Missouri requires front license plates, we will have to remove our "JRNGN WGN" from the front of our Volkswagen. So, welcome to The Jernigan Wagon, the new name of the blog! :) (Nothing really changes, besides the banner above.)

with love,
Caro, xoxo

3 comments:

Vanessa Washburn said...

cute name change. And please don't phase out of your blog. First Bethan did and then me. I need some place in cyberspace to get my extra baby fix.

Caroline said...

Aww you're getting back into the swing of things! :) I can't imagine being a mom of two boys like Bethan and trying to blog! I hope to keep it up! :)

Mandy said...

Awww...I really miss ya'll. Tear.