The morning of our wedding. First Sight, Morning Light.
My freshman year of college, after a late date cancellation, Dustin decided to ask me to join him at the art museum for a fun, friendly date. Yes, I was the backup, but knew he didn't want it any other way. While I was looking at the beautiful art, I kept catching him looking at me. At one point he even touched my back when showing me his favorite painting, and I melted into a big, puddle on the floor.
When leaving through the gift shop, Dustin found a book called Must See Mississippi. Dustin, being fairly new to the deep south, asked if he could take me to each of the places in the book since I, too, hadn't visited many of them. With a little laugh, thinking he was joking, I reminded him I was applying to transfer to a college far away. But making sure I knew he wasn't kidding, he looked at me and said, "If you promise to stay here, I'll buy this book and we'll go exploring. Together." Once again, I was a puddle in the floor.
We've already visited many of them and always take a picture *kissing* in front of the site!
Look at this cute, baby Valentines!
I never knew I had this much love in my heart! I love you, Dustin and Julip!
with lots of love,
Caro, xoxo



1 comment:
I love you three Valentines!!! This is so precious!!
Post a Comment