
Yes, we will take full credit for making the cutest Ole Miss fan ever!
Baby girl, thank you for riding so nicely in the car!
Once Dustin got off work we traveled on over very excited and eager to arrive at one of our favorite places on earth! Dustin told me story after story of his fond memories at Ole Miss with all his buddies as we drove along the hilly back roads. As traffic started picking up and Ole Miss stickers were showing up frequently on cars we both had the jitters...it had been too long!
This was after a long, hot defeat... to Vandy? ugh
Our dear friends Andrew and Shannon let us stay the night at their house and we shared a delicious meal of grilled hamburgers and sugar cookies (thanks guys!). Of course, we were having too much fun for pictures!
We were sure to wake up early enough to grap a seat at our favorite breakfast place Bottletree Bakery, and boy, it was so delicious! You cannot go to Bottletree without getting a cinnamon roll. They are literally bigger than Julip's face but worth eating on such a special day!
We (I) finished the entire thing, plus my ham croissant! :)
We walked around the square some and then headed to the stadium. Julip rode in her sling so happily snug to me! And what a day! Beautiful weather, great fans....not so good football. I don't even want to talk about the game. Too soon? YES!
Don't worry, we slathered her in sunscreen, had a fan blowing on her, and cooled her down with water...she had fun!
She even fell asleep twice in her sling...much to my surprise!
I will say our friend Patrick Junen played his first time Saturday and Dustin noticed right away! We also ran into lots of friends we otherwise wouldn't see for a long time. It was a fabulous, spontaneous, very worth it weekend!

So happy to see one of my besties Ellen and the rest of the Jussely family!
The most sun we got all summer long ha!
I am always reminded of why I fell in love with Dustin in the first place. We had such a fun roadtrip together with baby Julip in the back! :)
With all the love in the world,
the Jernigans, we three
4 comments:
Okay. So I love your blog, you have an adorable little girl, that cinnamon roll looks delish, AND I am glad you guys had a great weekend!
http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/
As usual - great photos and great commentary!!! Love y'all!!
Woohoo, a weekend in Oxford. I sure do miss that town.
Is Ellen related to Carrie?
Aww Anna, You are so kind! Thank you!
Vanessa- Yes! That's her first cousin! Ellen is an incredible friend! Her dad is the preacher who married us! And his brother is Carrie's dad! :)
Post a Comment