10.05.2012

Jubie says:



One of my favorite things Julip is doing right now is telling us what is on her mind all the time. I love hearing her describe the world through her eyes, and she comes up with the funniest things! I thought I'd share some of what she's said recently. I wish you could hear her little voice. (Just imagine the baby turtle from finding Nemo saying all these things, ha!)

This morning-
Julip: "Baby is going to time out, okay?"

Me: "How come, Jubie? What did she do?"

Julip: "Baby didn't listen to me. She's going to tiiiiiiiiiiiiime out!"

Julip (to baby): "You need to co-rap-rate, okay? Say 'yes man'!"


Yesterday when driving in the car-
Julip (screaming in pure excitement): "Look the sun, momma! I see it!"

Me: "Yep, there it is..."

Julip: "God made that sun. I'm so proud of him!"


Every day around the time her daddy leaves for work-
(with her purse, shoes, and shopping cart she announces:)

Julip: "See ya! I'm going to the office! Thank you for my coffee."







3 comments:

Vanessa Washburn said...

I love your daughter! just sayin'

Heather @ From Here to There said...

So adorable!! Love keeping up your precious family Caroline!

Laurin S said...

Caroline! Sweet Julip's comment on being proud of God about made me cry it was so sweet! You and your husband are raising two amazing children of God! Y'all have a beautiful family!