Before grandparents eat me, Ill post not just a picture but a VIDEO of baby Eloise! Eloise was wide awake, smiling and making "baby noises", as Julip likes to call them. Smiling while awake is new as of this week, and I can't tell you how much it melts my heart!
eloise would like to apologize for her "spit-out", as Julip calls it and I would like to apologize for my mommy voice.
In other news, Eloise now weighs 11 lbs! :) Hard to believe that in six weeks she's gained nearly five pounds. But then I think about all the nursing she's been doing, it's not so hard to believe. That explains how she was able to sleep for 8 hours straight last night, too, with all the weight she's put on... she must be well satisfied (and I'm well rested this morning)! I love our newest baby girl!
with love,
caro, xoxo
2 comments:
I love her little baby squirms.
Lil' Weezie is so precious! Her big dark eyes are absolutely beautiful! I know what a good big sister Jubie is being. You are truly blessed.
Post a Comment