I am WAY behind. Thanks for bearing with me lovely readers!
This baby is about the size of a bell pepper.
Week 19, the baby is the size of an heirloom tomato (yummy)!
Wow, baby is the size of a banana!!!
I haven't really had any new cravings recently... well except for salt. I have been shaking salt in my hand and licking it out. But this isn't anything out of the ordinary for me. Even when I was a young kiddo, I would do this. I can remember my parents getting onto me. It just tastes so good right now! :)
much love,
momma caro



3 comments:
I always liked the name Clementine. And I did the same thing as a kid (salt). I would even grab a rock salt (like for making ice cream) and suck on it for a while. There's your daily dose of sodium right there haha.
Caroline! i just about flipped out when I read the title!! haha I got excited and then it wasn't true..haha I am glad that everything is going well :)
You are such a hot mamma! I wish I looked that good when I was pregnant. ( I was more the pj pants and husbands sweatshirts type) Way to rock it. And I love your pictures with notes to your little one. That is gonna be the coolest baby book.
Post a Comment