8.05.2010

What a Personality!


Pretty soon we'll see some teethies!

You know, from the beginning, when people commented on my growing belly, many times they would say something along the lines of "You have it coming!" or "Get ready for payback!" What did that mean? Were they implying I was a hyper, out-of-control wild-child? :) I knew exactly what they meant! And by Julip's jumping and twisting and turning in the oven, I had the same suspicions.

Don't worry, she was buckled in! She starts eating solids soon, too.

But her personality has surprised us a little. She is so very talkative and wiggly and active at home, with just Dustin and me. But as soon as we're in public or visiting friends, the baby girl is silent! She doesn't make a peep (well...maybe I shouldn't go that far)! But she will usually just sit nicely in our laps and look around at everything going on. Then, as soon as we get in the car, she starts talking away...how cute!

She rolled herself up in the blanket...it was underneath her. Silly girl! :)

As for an update on her swaddle-less sleeping, she's doing great! She's sleeping like normal as if she'd never been swaddle! Thank goodness! It is so sweet to see her little feet and hands and where she places them as she sleeps. I love our baby girl!

Sleeping peacefully with her little monster!

Look at those sweet little feet. What a doll!

Our weekend starts early because Dustin's off tomorrow AND it's a special weekend! Our anniversary! We're celebrating over breakfast (like our wedding) and picking blueberries (like our honeymoon)! Enjoy your weekend, too!

With all the love in the universe,
the Jernigans, all three

P.S. Happiest 28th anniversary to Bobo and Mim, too! Thanks for the example you two set for Dustin and me! Y'all inspire us!


No comments: