4.05.2010

Julibelle's First Easter and Our First Car!


Dear friends, family and followers! I apologize sincerely! I have attempted to update three times...and all three times have ended up failing! Advice, don't start a blog unless you have dependable internet! Regardless, I hope you enjoy these photos and updates! :)

At Big Spring Park- downtown Huntsville! What a nice park on such a nice day, huh?


We have been very busy! Busy like the flowers blooming, birds chirping, and bees buzzing! A good busy! Great, in fact! We've been strolling in the parks, enjoying lunch in Chattanooga, and visiting sweet friends including Andrew and Shannon Basinger who came to see us during thier Easter Break (come again!!!)! And big news, we sold our Mazda3, my black car! We have been planning since August on selling it this April but dreading living off of one car and all the hassle of selling a vehicle privately! However, after five days of Autotrader advertising, our car was sold to a 17 year-old high school boy! What a blessing! We didn't really want to sell our car, but if fits a teenager far better than a young family, literally! For the past month, I've been riding in the back with Julip only because there is no room for me in the front with her big, ole car seat... I missed holding Dustin's hand...SO, twas time to sell the car!

Julip's long feet! How cute!

She likes to be free from her straight jacket!

Looking into her daddy's eyes!

So satisfied, full of food!

What a sweet smile!

This outfit is from Dr.Ramesh, our family friend! Perfect for a warm spring day!

A few weeks ago, this outfit was double her size...now it fits perfectly! Dustin calls it her jailbird jumpsuit! :) Looks like she is working on a jobby in Uncle Eric's chair here! ha!

With the car sold, we started looking for a new car, found one we liked...but it was a little out of our price range. A few days later, the dealership called letting us know that they were closing and could offer the car for $2,000 less! We jumped on that deal, and ALAS, we have our Jernigan Wagon! YES, the one we've always wanted!!! WE love it! Hopefully it'll be Julip's one day...(It's crazy even saying that...Julip...driving? ahh!)

How appropriate ha!

Speaking of Julip, we celebrated her first Easter! Hooray! She even got an Easter Bunny visit! (Thanks Mimi!) and lots of new clothes from her Great Aunt Tammy, who (whom?) she finally met!



Little chick having fun with her chick! in her chick outfit!

Look at those big blue eyes!


mid sneeze :)

Dustin and I helped out with the music Easter Sunday morning while Mimi and Bobo and Uncle Eric kept little girl! And guess what, when I started singing, Julip woke up and looked around for her mommy! :) How sweet! That blessed my heart! I love our little girl!

Dustin and I also got to go on our very first date since Julip's been born! We went and saw How to Train Your Dragon! which I highly recommend! It was fantastic! We are huge DreamWorks fans! I think I and the 4 year old next to me were the only two people who cried during the film...goodness! We had a great time, just the two of us, but hurried home to relieve Muttie, Pawpaw, Mimi, Bobo, and Eric! YES, five people who babysat little Julibelle!

Muttie spending time with Julip Emmaline!

Daddy, Julip and THE CUTEST DRESS Bobo picked out her!

With such beautiful weather, the boys went out to play some football! (Dustin, Bobby, and Eric)

Great Aunt Tammy getting to know her little neice! and she is GREAT, indeed!

One of Julip's favorite people, Mimi, gave her this dress and precious vest!

Julip's best friend, Pawpaw! For some reason, he always eats his meals fast... and someone always ends up in his arms!

So, this is the only picture of the girls in our Easter outfits we happened to snap! Daddy was already ready for his nap...we'll do better next year :)

While we were napping, Julip was in her crip... I guess she was lonely, so we rescued her and let her nap with us... shortly after putting her on our bed, next to her daddy, this crying stopped...She's already Daddy's little girl! :)

Keep on the look out for Julip's two month post coming up soon!

Much love,
the Jernigans!


1 comment:

SuSu said...

I love love love these little photos and this little baby!!!